HTSS0208 is designed for video surveillance industry to create an enterprise-class mass storage server, Adopt INTEL latest C222 chipset, support Haswell architecture E3 series processors, a single module up to 48TB of storage space, suitable for small centralized monitoring storage , can well work with various surveillance VMS, to form a standard network hard disk video recorder (NVR).
HTSS0208 adopts RIAD technology, support hot swappable hard drives, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports ,redundant hot backup power supplies and intelligent control fans, thoroughly protect users' data. Support direct operation over a standard ethernet network and is fully compatible with existing ethernet infrastructure and existing network management software, providing an extremely cost-effective, high-performance video surveillance network storage solution.
● Widely used in video surveillance industry such as safe city, banks, transportation, enterprises and institutions, etc..
● Support one Intel Core I3 dual-core processor or Intel Xeon E3-1200V3 series quad-core processor , data transfer rates up to 5GT/s, 64-bit expansion, I/O acceleration, Turbo, Hyper-Threading Technology
● 4 memory slots, maximum support 32GB 1333/1600 MT / S DDR3 ECC memory
● 2 GE ports on the board, support I / OA technology, support link aggregation and binding redundancy
● Single module supports up to 8pcs 3.5-inch hot-swappable SATA hard disks, built-in 2 * 2.5 "or 1 * 3.5" hard disk slot, up to max. 48TB in total
● Support RAID 0,1,5,6,50,60
● The system provides four expansion slots: 1 * PCI-E3.0x16 (x8); 1 * PCI-E2.0x8; 1 * PCE-Ex8 (x4); 1 * PCI32bit / 33MHz, provide users with adequate expand space
● Standard 500W power supply, 700W 1 + 1 spare power supply to improve system redundancy and security
Monitor the connection status, network status, hardware status, RAID status, etc. of the storage device, and may determine the device fault level according to the buzzer sound. Record the device event information and operation log in real time .